Is your porn use harming you?
78% of high school kids (boys and girls) regularly consume pornography. Among the boys who use, almost one in ten of them describe that use as an addiction. On a (very much) related note, erectile dysfunction rates in men under 40 are now 14-33%, when twenty years ago they were only 2-5%.
The unfortunate fact is that we've been performing on unethical experiment on the world without their consent, testing the question: "What happens to people when you give them unlimited amounts of sexual content to masturbate to?"
I, Noah B.E. Church, was one of the unwitting participants in that experiment. For me, the answer to that question was:
- Porn-induced erectile dysfunction (PIED), meaning I was unable to become erect with partners but did fine with a screen.
- Difficulty reaching orgasm with a partner.
- Cravings for and emotional reliance on porn.
- Escalation to extreme sexual preferences or fetishes as tolerance increased and regular sex scenes became boring
- Emotional numbness and difficulty forming relationships.
- Social anxiety, depression, apathy, and “brainfog.”
Fortunately, once I realized what was going on I put a stop to it and healed. You can too.
It's tragic to waste your years and your lifeforce on illusions designed to captivate your attention and keep you hooked. Take this quiz to quickly determine if you have a porn problem that needs your attention.Take the Free Quiz
What Do You Need Help With?
Watch The Essential Videos
Get My Help
Complete Reboot Package
Through over 80+ highly in-depth videos, I lay out a step-by-step blueprint that you can take to rewiring your brain's neurological dependency on porn, reversing your sexual dysfunctions, and turning the journey into one of straightforward, achievable liberation rather than a fist fight against your brain's unconscious desires.
Gain access to our private Discord server and become a part of a team of men focused on healing and growth! I also host "office hours" once a month, or weekly meetings (depending on your membership), where you can directly ask me any questions or seek my support & perspective.