Has porn hijacked YOUR brain, robbed YOU of intimate relationships, and destroyed YOUR confidence?
Millions of men have unknowingly allowed porn to take their ambition, mental clarity, sex-drive, and passion for life.
HERE'S THE 4 REASONS YOU CAN'T STOP GOING BACK FOR MORE:
If you are suffering from:
• Wanting to quit porn but feeling powerless as you consistently break nofap promises you made to yourself
• Falling down a rabbit-hole of extreme fetishes and kinks that stain your conscious with guilt
• The embarrassment of sexual performance issues that leave you ashamed and on the verge of giving up on real sex
• A shattered self-esteem that leaves you unable to even make eye contact with women
• Unfulfilling, dull sex—as what should be blissful moments of pleasure have turned into forgettable, colorless disappointments that you and your partner want to forget
• Looking at women you are attracted to, imagining an intimate and loving relationship with them just to be hit with the crushing feeling that you're unworthy of them
• An inability to focus with the clarity/ambition needed to progress in life, whether financially, emotionally or romantically
The Good News...
Hundreds of men have been able to:
• Reclaim primal, mind-blowing sex that's headlined with natural, rock-hard erections that put ED pills to shame
• Enjoy the intimate, sex-crazed relationships that makes them forget porn even exists
• Gain a new lease on life as the increased testosterone(I) (and decreased estrogen(II)) biologically engineers a newfound confidence that displays itself across all facets of their lives
• Understand the 'cheat codes' needed to reverse and avoid the damaging neurological conditioning that porn puts the brain through
• Gain the motivation, clarity and concentration that comes with a balanced dopamine system and strengthened prefrontal cortex (as they now seek real rewards like getting in shape or getting a raise on autopilot)
• Avoid & acknowledge the bigger and little-known relapse-triggers that hide in their day-to-day activities
• Experience a new sense of self that isn't held back by an addiction of watching other people have sex
• Escape the never-ending cycle of self-loathing, shame, depression, social anxiety and stress that their porn abuse imprisoned them with
• Subconsciously treat porn as if it were dirt (how many times a day do you fight off the urge to eat dirt?)
All through The Complete Reboot Package...
A scientific & secular approach to quitting porn that includes the ONLY program proven to reverse the sexual dysfunctions porn plagues millions of men with...
The reason it works where others fail...
Is because that most "quit porn" solutions focus on short-term behavior changes and leave you relying on willpower...
But by honing in on the fundamental psychological and neurological principles of addiction, The Complete Reboot Package is able to benefit men from all different situations & backgrounds—as they turn what would be a frustrating battle against their brain's neurology into an empowering journey of liberation that utilizes the best knowledge, tools and support available.
And I do this by laying out a step-by-step blueprint for you to follow on your journey of neurologically defeating porn, reclaiming real sex, and building a fulfilling life that isn't reliant on a crutch of artificial pleasure.
What's inside The Complete Reboot Package...
When inside you'll have access to my flagship course "My Life Rebooted" (Regularly Priced at $597)
"My Life Rebooted" gives you a completely laid out, step-by-step actionable guide to creating a stable pornfree life that actively weakens the neural pathways that hold your brain hostage.
And you'll also get immediate access to my other program "Reboot, Rewire" (Regularly Priced at $447).
"Reboot, Rewire" goes in-depth on how to identify and reverse any porn-induced sexual dysfunctions that have robbed you of passionate sex, intimate relationships, and the confidence that successful men operate with.
With these two courses combined, you are able to leverage an achievable, straightforward plan that I lay out over 80+ highly in-depth videos which cover the following subjects (and more):
• The Brain on Porn (The brain-science and biology behind it all + how it simplifies your journey)
• Determining if your sexual dysfunction is porn-induced or if there are other factors in play (and what to do in that case)
• The unexpected yet very real benefits that you'll now experience OUTSIDE of the bedroom
• Whether or not porn-free masturbation is healthy for you, personally
• The extensive specifics on how to recover from porn-induced sexual dysfunctions—no matter the severity
• How to correctly recruit the support of your partner in this journey (There IS a way to do this without embarrassment)
• The biggest little known impediment to recovery (The hardest obstacles won't matter if you aren't getting this right)
• Your new normal (dealing with experiencing years of emotional growth in just months)
• When to quit using porn (And why going cold turkey often does nothing but reinforce the behavior you're trying to quit)
• Finding out if you have any trauma stemming from porn use (and how this spills into your relationships with women)
• The pink cloud (an especially sneaky trap that you could encounter during recovery)
• Correctly building a fulfilling life (not just filling your schedule with 'keep busy' tasks)
• The distinction between shame and guilt (one can actually help you)
• The absolute certainty principle (can turn a brutal struggle into an optimistic push into the future where willpower isn't relied on)
• The endowment effect and why you shouldn't 'give up porn'
• An outsider's perspective into an addict's behavior
• Walking the path (properly planning your walk away from porn)
• When to start dating and having sex again (And what the rush of new relationships can do)
Plus I am throwing in free lifetime access to The Reboot Club ($150/yr):
A private discord community where you and other men on journeys of self-development and healing can share experiences, wisdom and support... and I'll be dropping in once a month for "Office Hours" ($150/mo) in which you can directly ask me for support on anything you are struggling with
No, I can't magically instill the discipline needed to quit porn into you...
No, you won't be cured by tomorrow...
And no, once inside you won't be enlightened by some ancient wisdom that has been withheld from the public...
None of that BS.
What I do claim is that my program will be the only resource you'll ever need.
There'll be no distractions, noise, outdated info, or complications—just a straightforward blueprint of achievable steps to take on your journey to a liberated life away from porn.
You'll get to completely avoid the most common mistakes made when quitting porn by leveraging the clarity and insight that I had to unearth through years of research, struggles, and relapses...
I've already filtered through all the BS on the internet for you and now offer you a step-by-step plan of science-basked methods, strategies and ideas that are proven to work for a total price of $797.
For $797 I guarantee that once inside the program you'll have access to everything you'll ever need—meaning that you don't have to search through Google, Youtube, Reddit, etc. ever again.
You won't be frantically reading medical journal after medical journal wondering why you still can't get it up with a real woman...
You won't be posting on the NoFap forum asking why your libido has crashed after quitting porn (called a flat-line)…
You won't be sifting through Reddit posts seeing if anyone else started off feeling joyous and then began drowning in depression and anxiety after a couple weeks of elevated optimism (Pink Cloud).
You won't have to stress about finding the answers to anything anymore—they're all inside + you'll have access to me...
"Thanks to you, I was able to identify my problem and put it into words with my girlfriend, which led us to try and work together to find a way to heal myself. I'm 19 now. Still addicted, but each relapse is getting further appart, as I've understood that porn was a way for me to create the illusion of being powerful, to feel control over my life when the rest of it was falling appart, or becoming too stressful... You gave me hope that one day I would finally overcome my addiction, and that was my first step towards actually doing so."
It's now 100 days for me since I've walked away completely from PMO. In that time I've developed my spirituality, worked on improving my finances and my physical strength. Life is so much brighter now, even though I am still dealing with the fallout from my addiction."
So if (and only if) you are ready to commit to a no-nonsense blueprint that'll put you on a tunnel vision path to building a fulfilling porn-free life & curing the dysfunctions that rob you of the pleasures every man should experienceSign Up Now
If you are NOT ready to make a commitment to yourself—leave this page.
I am 100% serious—if you are looking for a promise of fast, easy, and no work, there are other coaches out there that'll gladly take your money in promise of that.
My program & community are NOT for people that aren't all the way committed...
But if you are ready to make this final promise to yourself, you can:
• Biologically overcome the need for willpower and treat porn as if it were dirt
• Completely cure any porn-induced sexual dysfunction (ED, Premature Ejaculation, Sexual Anxiety, ETC.)
• Reverse the 4 neurological disruptions that have stripped you of your masculinity, confidence, erections, brain function & intimate relationships
• Join an active community of men on the similar journey of recovery and healing as you
A life where you aren't scared to take a partner to bed...
A life where you aren't carrying the mental shame of extreme fetishes...
A life where you are having the passionate sex that goes into the early hours of the morning...
A life where you are neurologically seeking fulfilling, real rewards...Is a Click Away
Questions you might be asking...
What if I want a refund?
Who is Noah Church?
How is this program formatted?
Is this a religious course?
And if you've read all the way to the bottom of this page without yet making the decision to join—I'll end with this post that I wrote and shared online after personally achieving freedom.
I looked at porn to be entertained, but I grew increasingly bored.
I looked at porn because I wanted a woman, but then I lost the drive to meet her.
I looked at porn to learn how to have sex, but then I couldn't.
I looked at porn because I was lonely, but I only became more isolated.
I looked at porn to satisfy my desire, but the longings only grew stronger.
I looked at porn because I was in pain, but then my life was drained of pleasure.
I looked at porn to feel, but I was increasingly numb.
I looked at porn.
I don't look at porn anymore.
Don't look at porn anymore