The courses and coaching offered here are not professional mental health care or medical care. I (Noah B.E. Church, hereby referred to as your coach) am an author, not a psychiatrist. I draw on my personal experience, knowledge gained from others’ scientific research, and anecdotal reports in order to offer perspective and advice–no more. I do not and cannot offer diagnosis or prescribe treatment, and you ultimately hold responsibility for deciding the best course of action for yourself. If you have mental health issues, my coaching and these courses can help you achieve your goals in addition to professional treatment, but not in place of such treatment. If you have physical ailments, online courses/coaching are not a replacement for medical care.
Additionally, I do not guarantee any specific results, such as recovery from addiction, sexual dysfunction, or emotional distress. I offer information and tools that have helped others to achieve these results, but these are tools that may or may not work for you.
By purchasing any form of coaching or course products from Noah, you agree to the following statements:
- I understand that the products and coaching found here are not replacements for professional physical and/or mental healthcare.
- I understand that these products and services are not intended to diagnose or treat any mental health or medical conditions.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my coach is not licensed by any regulator.
- I understand that a coach provides advice only and that I am ultimately responsible for my well-being, including all my subsequent choices and decisions.
- I am purchasing only the stated product or coaching. Additional coaching communication may occur through emails, text messages, etc., but I understand that I am not entitled to such ongoing communication.
- Unless I specify otherwise in writing, I agree that my coach may use my story and emails that I share with him (excluding any personally identifying information) for the production of written, audio, and visual content intended to aid others with similar problems and goals.
- If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that my expectation to confidentiality will be limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, they will do so to the extent that the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom and other technology.
- If I am dissatisfied with a coaching email or call in any way, I understand that I can request and receive a full refund for the most recent session. I may also request and receive a refund for any sessions not yet completed.
- If I am dissatisfied with a course product or change my mind, I can request and receive a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my coach as a result of the advice given by my coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship or products contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to agree to these terms and conditions.
This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.